Thursday, May 13, 2010

An Embarrassing Encounter

The following experience had me rolling on the floor with laughter, obviously at the expense of the poor fellow who related it.  I'll spare him the added indignity of revealing his identity for obvious reasons. (hahaha ... Please forgive me!  I just had to share it!)



Hi,

I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realised I desperately
needed to pass gas. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my
gas with the beat of the music.

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my coffee,
and noticed that everybody was staring at me....

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.
...and how was your day?



2 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooo Funny (laughing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this so hilarious I'm still laughing. It's morbidly fascinating how ruthless humour can be when directed at the discomfort of another. (and guiltily I continue to chuckle ... hahaha)

    ReplyDelete